- Applicants should be under 40 years old
- Applicants have a bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering, e.g., Aerospace, Electronical Engineering, Communication, Environmental Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Geography, Survey and Mapping, Geo-Informatics, Geodesy, etc.,
- Applicants have a GPA not lower than 3.0.
- Non-native English applicants are required to submit the TOFEL (80) or IELTS (5.5) or BUU-GET 70 and above.
Documents for Student Acceptance
Burapha University (BUAA) – First Year
Applicants will be required to present the following documents to BUU:
- Application form duly filled out in English and signed by the applicant;
- Transcript of Courses taken at the bachelor degree level signed by designated authority with the seal of the degree granting University/Institution;
- A notarized translation of the degree/certificate in English;
- Two letters of recommendation from persons who are familiar with the application’s academic background and/or work experiences, preferably an instructors with academic rank for university and/or head of the unit in the work place of the applicant;
- A composition of about two pages essay describing the applicant’s proposed plan of study and how he/she will apply the knowledge gained for the future;
- Certification of physical and mental health examination that would enable the application to undertake the planned study program by an acceptable health organization, in English.
Wuhan University (WHU) – Second Year
Applicants will be required to present the following documents to WHU:
- Application Form for students of SCGI Master Program written in English, the form should be signed;
- Notarized highest diploma degree certificat and transcript to be issued directly by the educational administration office of the school/university, with an official stamp. Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status, expected degree certificate and graduation date. Documents in languages other than English must be attached with notarized English translations. Bachelor’s Degree diploma is required for Master programs.
- Transcripts notarized copy either in English.
- Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor, in English.
- Scanned copy of valid passport;
- Study Plan, 800 words or above, written in English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form photo copy, filled in English. The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months. Please keep the original copy of the Form for the school registration.