Admission Requirement1) Applicants should be under 40 years old 2) Applicants have a bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering, e.g., Aerospace, Electronical Engineering, Communication, Environmental Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Geography, Survey and Mapping, Geo-Informatics, Geodesy, etc., 3) Applicants have a GPA not lower than 3.0. 4) Non-native English applicants are required to submit the TOFEL (80) or IELTS (5.5) or BUU-GET 70 and above.
Documents for Student AcceptanceBurapha University (BUAA) – First Year Applicants will be required to present the following documents to BUU:
- Application form duly filled out in English and signed by the applicant;
- Transcript of Courses taken at the bachelor degree level signed by designated authority with the seal of the degree granting University/Institution;
- A notarized translation of the degree/certificate in English;
- Two letters of recommendation from persons who are familiar with the application’s academic background and/or work experiences, preferably an instructors with academic rank for university and/or head of the unit in the work place of the applicant;
- A composition of about two pages essay describing the applicant’s proposed plan of study and how he/she will apply the knowledge gained for the future; and,
- Certification of physical and mental health examination that would enable the application to undertake the planned study program by an acceptable health organization, in English.
Wuhan University (WHU) – Second YearApplicants will be required to present the following documents to WHU:
- Application Form for students of SCGI Master Program written in English, the form should be signed;
- Notarized highest diploma degree certificat and transcript to be issued directly by the educational administration office of the school/university, with an official stamp. Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status, expected degree certificate and graduation date. Documents in languages other than English must be attached with notarized English translations. Bachelor’s Degree diploma is required for Master programs.
- Transcripts notarized copy either in English.
- Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor, in English.
- Scanned copy of valid passport;
- Study Plan, 800 words or above, written in English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form photo copy, filled in English. The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
ASEAN Scholarship 2018 for Double Master Degree on Geo-Informatics (SCGI Master Degree Program)
Wuhan University, Burapha University, and Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (Public Organization): GISTDA together offer a Double Master Degree on Geo-Informatics and Space Technology. This program will provide students with advanced knowledge and technical skills in geo-informatics technologies that will be vital for their professional career and ability and academic leadership in- depth knowledge in geo-informatics. Under this program, GISTDA offers scholarships to promising ASEAN students who wish to study in a master of Science Program in Geo-informatics (International Program). The program accepts the applicants for scholarships for 2018 on the following plan.
SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS: The scholarship, which is designed to cover 1st year of program. • Free tuition fee and accommodation to Double Master Degree in Geoinformatics for 1st year of program. • In total, funds amounting to 250,000 Bath (1 year).
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION • Fully filled Application form with photographs. Application form filled out or downloaded at http://scgi.gistda.or.th • Applicants must be under the age of 40. • Applicants must hold a bachelor degree in Geography, Geo-Informatics, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Environmental Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Geography, and Other Related Sciences. • Certified copy of transcripts. • Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0. • Foreign applicants who have English certificates for TOFEL Internet Based score of not less than 80 or IELTS score of not less than 5.5 or BUU-GET 60 or above.
APPLICATION DEADLINES: The application deadline for the 1 semester 2018 is 12 July 2018. Applications received after this deadline can unfortunately not be accepted.