Ministry of Science and Technology Scholarship 2019
for Double Master Degree on Geo-Informatics (SCGI Master Degree Program)
Wuhan University, Burapha University, and Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (Public Organization): GISTDA together offer a Double Master Degree on Geo-Informatics and Space Technology. This program will provide students with advanced knowledge and technical skills in geo-informatics technologies that will be vital for their professional career and ability and academic leadership in - depth knowledge in geo-informatics. Under this program, GISTDA offers five (5) scholarships to promising Thai students who wish to study in a Master of Science Program in Geo-informatics (International Program). The program accepts the applicants for scholarships for 2019 on the following plan.
- Those who are interested in applying for this scholarship can get more information and download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form and the request form and send it back to the following email: email@example.com by October 10, 2018.
- For more information please contact Ms. Chonthicha Chitpaiboon through the following phone no.: 033 005 832-3
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Nominated applicants should be a government official employee.
- Nominated applicants must have worked in the government agency or organisation for more than 6 months, and have been nominated by the agency or organisation to receive scholarship.
- Nominated applicants must hold a bachelor degree in any field or an equivalent qualification.
- Nominated applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.75 or 70% as an average score.
- Nominated applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants those who have applied for other scholarships or those who are nominated for other programs may not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Nominated applicants must have a good performance and have responsibility at work. The supervisor of the applicant must certify the work performance of the applicant and make sure that the scholarship received will be beneficial to the value of the field of work.
- Nominated applicants who are pursuing another Master degree and have started researching for their Master Thesis should be complete before you go to study abroad.
- Nominated Applicants must conduct good moral and cultural behavior.
The application deadline for the 1 semester 2019 is 10 October 2018.