Scholarships for International School
SCGI Master Program would provide some of scholarships to outstanding and excellent students, which can be divided as follow:
- Full scholarships;
- Tuition Fee waiver;
- Research scholarships;
- Excellent student scholarships;
- Living allowance;
- Travel expense;
Burapha university provides some of scholarships for students, lecturers and staff of BUU. For more information, please contacts International Relations Office, Burapha University.
Wuhan University would provide full scholarships to excellent students from all over the world for Master’s and Doctoral Program. More detail could be found at http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=3056
ASEAN Scholarship 2018
Wuhan University, Burapha University, and Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (Public Organization): GISTDA together offer a Double Master Degree on Geo-Informatics and Space Technology. This program will provide students with advanced knowledge and technical skills in geo-informatics technologies that will be vital for their professional career and ability and academic leadership in- depth knowledge in geo-informatics. Under this program, GISTDA offers scholarships to promising ASEAN students who wish to study in a master of Science Program in Geo-informatics (International Program). The program accepts the applicants for scholarships for 2018 on the following plan.
The scholarship, which is designed to cover 1st year of program.
- Free tuition fee and accommodation to Double Master Degree in Geoinformatics for 1st year of program.
- In total, funds amounting to 250,000 Bath (1 year).
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Fully filled Application form with photographs. Application form filled out or downloaded at http://scgi.gistda.or.th
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor degree in Geography, Geo-Informatics, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Environmental Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Geography, and Other Related Sciences.
- Certified copy of transcripts.
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Foreign applicants who have English certificates for TOFEL Internet Based score of not less than 80 or IELTS score of not less than 5.5 or BUU-GET 60 or above.
The application deadline for the 1 semester 2018 is 12 July 2018. Applications received after this deadline can unfortunately not be accepted.